Dr. Miguel Nobre
Director Department of Investigation and Education
- Graduated as a Dental Hygienist from the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon in 1998 and joined the MALO CLINIC team in 1999.
- He is a Master of Science in Epidemiology since 2011 and a Ph.D. in Epidemiology since 2019, both from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon (Portugal), where he is currently a visiting Professor in the Oral Pathology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Discipline.
- Currently is the Director of the Research, Development and Education Department and Oral Hygiene Department.
- Practicing extensively as a clinician-researcher for over 20 years and as one of the original authors of the All-on-4 concept studies.
- As one of MALO CLINIC’s key speakers, he lectures regularly in national and international courses and congresses.
- Author and co-author of more than 100 scientific manuscripts in peer-reviewed Journals, 6 book chapters, and one patent.
- Author and co-author of more than 100 scientific articles and book chapters.
- Reviewer of several international scientific journals.